Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Are radios on mp3 players any good?

Was told that radio reception was not very good on mp3 players. Having to decide whether to get mobile phone with radio or mp3 player with radio. Any suggestions please?



Are radios on mp3 players any good?blocked myspace





It depends on if you ever listen to the radio or not. I rarely listen to the radio on my mp3,so it basically has no use to me. The reception is good on both,but what you heard isn't all true- my mp3 has good reception (Grundig,red) and I can listen to it with no problem. I suggest a mp3,unless you're the type that likes to be in constant contact with friends by chatting. I'm more the musical type,so I got an mp3. Good luck in making your choice! ;)



Are radios on mp3 players any good?girl myspace myspace.com



radio on sony mp3 player is good



buy sony s2 sports mp3 player



u can listen to the radio clearly and it doesnt cost much



1gb is below $99



for more information go to



www.sonystyle.com
My 512Mb Creative player is fairly basic, retailing at around 锟?0-锟?0. It plays FM radio perfectly, with no problems on interference, automatically picks up local stations for you as soon as you switch it on, has mp3 shuffle, voice record and data storage, and basically makes the Ipod look like a rip-off.
I own 2 Creative MP3 players and radio isn't great - it's got good sound quality for local stations but doesn't seem to pick up national stations - I don't use it because of this.



But my experience with radios on phones isn't good either - I don't find the reception very good - but they are probably better at picking up national stations.
Never known the need for one..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this