Sunday, December 6, 2009

Whats the best MP3 Video Player with a decent price?

I want to get a new MP3 Video Player to replace my RCA MP3



I need one $100-200 with Video with good selections and more?



Whats the best MP3 Video Player with a decent price?myspace co uk





i place my bets on the new ipod nano video!



Whats the best MP3 Video Player with a decent price?my myspace myspace.com



You should get a 30GB Zune. It's only $190 and you get to store 100 hours of video on it. That's a lot! Don't get the new iPod nano because you can only store 10 hours of video with the 8GB one and that includes no songs on it. WTF! Anyways, get the Zune.



http://www.amazon.com/Zune-Digital-Media...
the 30gb zune. i got an 8gb philips mp3 player and it plays videos but i can't open i til christmas =( so i dont know how good it is

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this