Sunday, December 6, 2009

First timer needs help with MP3, MP4.?

This is the first time I'm using an MP3 (actually an MP4) .Ii got it as a present for my birthday but I have no idea what to do with it. My knowledge goes as far as:



1. putting in the driver disc and waiting to get what they call a



Unit 1 - I get something called G: - is that the same thing?



2. I know that I have to download music from the Net onto my PC



before I can upload it to my MP3 (if videos - same for MP4) - but when I find free music I can download, I don't know how to do that -how? I'm supposed to copy and paste - what?



3. let's say I did download - how do I now upload to the MP3?



4. What's the outlet for the phone used for?



5. How do I record music from discs/to discs; from radio?



6. I do I record my voice - can I do that?



Help anyone? Thanks!



First timer needs help with MP3, MP4.?myspace pages





first thing you need to do is put in the disc and install the software its easy because it is a step by step process where you do nothing.



once the software is downloaded you click on the software( iTunes , Windows Media etc.) once you see that your library is empty. yo go to this website www.limewire.com and get the basic software now you can download all the songs and videos you want for free, don't worry its legal as long as you don't sell the songs you get. then once the songs are downloaded click explore and you will get and a folder will come up in that folder their will be the song that you downloaded then open up itunes or windows media and drag it in their. after that just hook up your ipod or mp3/mp4 player and after 3-5 min your song should be their.



you asked how do i copy Cd's or disks that one is simple all you do is open itunes or WM and the song of the disk will come up click on import CD and the songs will be uploaded on your computer then just click copy to blank CD and their you go.



how to record your voice you have to buy an extra equipment but i don't know a lot about that



I understand this can be very confusing. so e-mail me as you wish for any questions my e-mail : Yosephcool72@yahoo.com



First timer needs help with MP3, MP4.?live com myspace.com



most programs have a drag and drop feature you just opne the folder with you music or video you want to put on you mp3 player and open you mp3 program then drag the files to your mp3 program folder as far as recording depends on if you mp3 has a recorder or not music from the radio? wont sound to good you can download music from the internet there are lots of royality free programs online email me if you need more help ill do what I can to explain it
first of it all its mpg-4 not mp4 mp3 is just a format like wma or wav, the standard mp3 file is at a 128 bit rate stereo 44,000 kHz if you have itunes you could cumpress it like that, but if your putting it into a mp3 player it might encode it to something else... mpg-4 is alot of work you might have to look it up on howstuffworks.com or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this