Sunday, December 6, 2009

I am getting a new MP3 (not iPod) but I currently have an iPod and so my music collection is on iTun

on my PC.How do I take all my songs off iTunes and put them on a new MP3 considering it wont support iTunes? Will this be time consuming. Please help and if you know of a helpful website I'd be so grateful and vote your answer best. Please help as I really don't know how I am ever going to move all my music from iTunes onto a new MP3. Also when I get a new MP3 should I get one that supports DR9 or 10? Please HELP!!!!! :)



I am getting a new MP3 (not iPod) but I currently have an iPod and so my music collection is on iTunes on my?myspace.com pets





Provided they're in mp3 format, it should be easy enough to drag and drop.



I am getting a new MP3 (not iPod) but I currently have an iPod and so my music collection is on iTunes on my?hack myspace myspace.com



This way may be a bit time consuming but it works because I've done it. Burn the songs you want to convert to MP3 (through iTunes) to a CD. Then use a program like dbPowerAmp (google it), which can rip them from your CD into MP3 on your computer.



hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this