Tuesday, December 29, 2009

How do i transfer videos from limewire to my coby mp3 player?!?

i got a coby MP-C7085 mp3 player for christmas.



it's able to hold videos, so i downloaded one on limewire, but i don't know how to get it to the mp3 player. i have to use windows media player to get the songs and videos on the mp3 player, so i can't do it through itunes or this would be a breeze. i'm not sure how to put videos from limewire to my windows media player, so i went into setup in the mp3 player and switched it to mpc mode like i read somewhere else. i thought i got the video to the mp3 player, but when i go into the menu and onto movies, it reads No File. this is raelly frustrating me. can anyone help me to get the video on my mp3 player?



How do i transfer videos from limewire to my coby mp3 player?!?funny videos myspace





Xilisoft does a great job taking audio out of video files.



Check it out. (=

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this