Tuesday, December 29, 2009

How do i fix my Mp3 (Zen V plus)?

One morning, i wake 1 hour early to plug in my Mp3 into the USB cord that connects to my computer and charge and get ready for school. An hour later i unplug it and leave. When going to class i turn it on to listen to it and i get some screen on my mp3 saying "Firmware problem" so theres 4 options on the screen, clean up, format all, reload firmware, and reboot. i do all and nothing works. on Reload Firmware option, i do that and it says update firmware now. so i go online and search for a firmware for my product to update it to. i download the update and run it and it says "your player is not connected, please connect your player". but when i connected the player it still says that. my player IS connected and i can still go to the Media Explorer. its connected. i can drag music into the folder but i get this message "Error copying file or folder: Unspecified Error" so i cant do nothing with the MP3. i've only had it for like a week and it already has an issue. Help! ASAP! Thank you!



How do i fix my Mp3 (Zen V plus)?celeb myspace





I'm not saying you did this but this could cause that to happen = Make sure you x/close out your media player before unplugging your mp3 player to prevent freezing and other problems .



Your problem is one for the tech support team you need to e-mail them or call them = http://www.creative.com/support/



How do i fix my Mp3 (Zen V plus)?myspace quiz myspace.com



i have that same problem like it just happened today.



you have probably corrupt music.



you have to send it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this