Sunday, December 6, 2009

Mp3 File tagging!?

Hello all! I would like to know what You think!?



This is currently how I have My mp3 tags:



artist - song (feat. another artist) [dirty]



EG:



U2 - Beautiful day (feat. Coldplay) [clean]



I am a dj so I have to tag My music with clean and dirty so that I know if it has explicit lyrics!



I also have a video ipod (80GB) and when I name a song like:



artist feat. another artist - song



it makes a new artist under "artists" on my ipod.



what do You think? should I tag my songs like:



artist feat. another artist - song [clean]



or



artist - song feat. another artist [clean]



or



artist (feat. another artist) - song [clean]



The general rule I have made for myself is:



if I put "feat." in the song title field I will put it in "()" but if it is in the artist field I will put no "()".



What do You think?



Thanks very much, and have a great day!



-pkirsch :)



(extra details: since I am a DJ I order My music by genre. EG: all my rock goes in my "Rock" folder.)



Mp3 File tagging!?flash myspace





I think it should go:



artist (feat. another artist) - song [clean]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this