Tuesday, December 29, 2009

What type of MP3 player should I get?

My wife loves to run and she uses my MP3 player all then time. I already have a bunch of songs on our home network but I could use some new ones. What type of MP3 player has a good battery life, is lite weight, and does not limit me to one place to get all the songs and allows my to use what I already have? I'd like to get it for valentines day if possible. Thank you for your time and efforts.



What type of MP3 player should I get?myspace.comgraphics





How about the samsung jukebox phone from verizon wireless? Then you get her a new phone and MP3 player for the price of a cheap player. Your wife would prolly love that and offer you her great thanks in ways you'll love.



What type of MP3 player should I get?celebrity myspace myspace.com



ipod shuffle.
Zune will do all that and more.
The sansa clip it comes in 1GB or 2GB.I got the 2GB and it holds about 500 songs. it comes in red pink black and blue.And it has a clip so she can clip it on her for gym purposes etc.and its tiny and cut just a bit bigger than the ipod shuffle.and it has a great sound. with a display screen

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this