Sunday, December 6, 2009

Are there any high volume mp3 players that can handle windows folders format for drag and drop?

i have all these songs organized in folders and sub folders that i didnt buy on itunes and i want them to be able to be in those folders on my mp3 player without having to relabel every song with the artist and album title. i just want to drag and drop the hole thing onto my mp3 player like you would with an mp3 cd that you play in a car. what player can you do this with, if any? i dont want to have to make a new playlist for 300 different folders of music!



Are there any high volume mp3 players that can handle windows folders format for drag and drop?live com





I have a Toshiba Gigabeat 60G, and I love it. It is Windows based and uses Windows Media Player to sync music, video and photos to the device. I've used an iPod and I honestly perfer the Gigabeat. You should check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this