Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Mp3 player or ipod?

I want something that I can put my favorite songs on. I have the cd's but I would like to put the songs on a ipod or mp3 player. about 100-200 songs



Mp3 player or ipod?myspace surveys





I'd go with an mp3 player, it allows for more flexibility with the least problems (at least in my experience). One of the big advantages for me is that an mp3 player will allow you to load music onto another computer and an iPod wont (you can only load it onto the iPod) you will need to use sharepod or a similar program to copy from iPod to computer. The other thing I didn't like about the iPod is it's reliance on iTunes-some people love iTunes, I don't. With the mp3 player you don't rely on one music player to transfer the files.



Check out the Creative mp3 players.



Mp3 player or ipod?tiny myspace myspace.com



iPods are better.
mp3 is the way to go. ipod is very much into the extras thatyou can get for free. also some sites do not work with ipod. it's also cheaper
sorry to make you sound stupid, but ipods ARE MP3 players. If you would like accessories to go with your MP3 player (like speakers, cases, excersise equipment, etc.) iPod is the way to go. Some other popular players are:



*Creative Zen



*Zune



Check them out to see if you like them better than iPod. It depends on YOU. Not the people on Y!A. you'll just get a bunch of kids saying "my ipod 30GB is awesome cool!" lol.
I own both--a Dell DJ and Ipod Shuffle. Based on my experience, I'd recommend the Ipod--it is the easiest to use, and you won't have any trouble with the software (which cannot be said of most other applications you'd have to use to put the music on the player if you choose to go with mp3, such as MusicMatch).



With Itunes, everything is at your fingertips, and you can burn CDs from your music library for use in your car or home stereo as well.
i have both and personally i prefer the ipod.
In my opinion regular mp3 players and ipods do the exact same thing but ipods cost waaay more. So way pay more for a stupid name? Go mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this