Tuesday, December 29, 2009

MP3 Hel!!!?

Okay, I'm trying to upload songs to my new MP3. My problem is I"m stuck on the part where the instructions say I have to plug in the device and Device Set up Wizard will walk me through the rest. It is not coming up. I checked device manager "My computer" and it shows it is installed. I uninstalled it hoping the device set up wizard would start but it won't so I can't upload my songs. Any ideas????



MP3 Hel!!!?myspace codes





if your mp3 player was already installed, then maybe it installed automatically. try going forward a step and see if it works. if things don't work you can always just uninstall the mp3 player again. but don't trust me, because i don't want anything bad to happen to your computer or mp3 player



MP3 Hel!!!?girly myspace myspace.com



iPod or just regular mp3?
You can try reading the manual but you might have to put in the disc you received it with if your system is not windows 2000 or higher
If you can see the mp3 player showing up as a drive under My Computer, then you could probably just copy and paste your mp3s right into your player. That is what I prefer to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this