Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Cheap yet good mp3 players?

Im planning on getting my girlfriend a mp3 player for christmas, and filling it with music that she likes.



I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on an inexpensive, yet good quality mp3 player. I want it to be primarily audio, yet it can have video. (Personally, I never use it, and I don't think she would either, so I think this would be a waste of expense).



Any ideas are greatly appreciated.



Any ideas for songs are also greatly appreciated. So far, I have Rascal Flatts, Finger 11, Matchbox 20, Save Matthews Band, Queen, and some country... any others?



Thanks



Cheap yet good mp3 players?hot myspace





I don't know what you want to pay but I bought a samsung at Wal-Mart for I think 119.00.It's 2gigs and is supposed to hold 1000 songs.It works great.Mine is a Yp-K3 also.



Cheap yet good mp3 players?graphics for myspace myspace.com



try Creative's Zen mp3 players..



thy r cheaper than ipods
Check out the Samsung YP-K3, it has 2 gigs for music and photos. It's very slim, has no buttons just a touch screen and it looks and sounds fantastic. I bought mine for $99 here in Canada so if your in the States it might be even cheaper(we tend to have higher prices here). As far as music is concerned I really love listening to Frank Marino, but it's not for everybody.



You can listen to all of his albums at http://www.mahoganyrush.com/



Try it out.
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-1751-2...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this