Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Mp3 player HELP!!!!!!?

when i put my mp3 player into my usb drive nothing happens. my computer acts as if its not their. its worked before so i have the right stuff.i went to my computer and its not on thier either. whem i first plugged it in the install wizard came up and i installed it and it said it was installed and ready to use. sometimes when i install it it says not MTP device found. can some one help me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Mp3 player HELP!!!!!!?i love new york myspace





hmm.. sounds like a ghetto mp3 player to me =]] haha



okayy well i would un-install the software and re-install



if that doesn't work i would probably go into settings on the mp3 player and there should be something like "USB host" and from there you can configure usb settings.. This varys from different mp3 players.. but most have them. and if this doesn't work. contact the people who made it. or possibly microsoft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this