Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Will putting an MP3 player through an xray machine at an airport regularly damage it &/or the sc

I work at an airport and have to put my bag and jacket through to be screedned each day and am now on my third MP3 player in as many months, 2 have just stopped working altogether and the third has lost all resoloution on the screen within a week of getting it replaced last time. I have it insured but replacing it every few weeks is ridiculous. Is this just me having bad luck or somthing to do with the X-Ray? First 2 were cheap Matsui models the 3rd is a Logik DAX512 with DAB and MP3. It plays ok still and will switch to and from radio but can't do anything else as unable to see the screen, tried reset button but no better. Cheers.



Will putting an MP3 player through an xray machine at an airport regularly damage it %26amp;/or the screen?girl myspace





I've done it a million times



and no it shouldnt :)



try buying a better mp3 player



Will putting an MP3 player through an xray machine at an airport regularly damage it %26amp;/or the screen?myspace live myspace.com



no i wouldnt think so. i mean i have gone on many trips and nothing was wrong after it was scanned. people put their cell phones, cameras, video cameras, game boys, and other stuff too and they are fine. I would just get a better mp3. either and i pod or if you dont like them like me, get a creative mp3. i have a creative zune m and its awesome. it has 30 gigs and it plays movies, pictures and music.
no i have put my mp3 player through many times n mine still works, u probably need a better mp3 player.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this