Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I tunes on a reg. mp3 player?

I just bought a phillips 1gb mp3 player and need to download a couple of songs that I don't have in my home cd collection. I don't want to pay a monthly fee, just buy a few tracks, i tunes is the only place I can find them for sale individualy with out signing up for some "free trial" and giving out all my info to who knows who, but I want to know if i tunes mp3's will work on a regular mp3 player and if not where do I go to get just a few songs?



I tunes on a reg. mp3 player?hack into myspace





Your player won't work with iTunes. The iTunes files are in a protected format that can't be converted, and only the iPod supports that format.



I tunes on a reg. mp3 player?myspace code myspace.comIf your player supports Windows Media Player songs you can purchase single songs on Zune Marketplace. Report It


I'm pretty sure if your player plays mp4s then its fine. You could always pick up an itunes gift card and do it that way...get about 15 bucks worth of songs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this