Tuesday, December 29, 2009

What is wrong with my mp3 player?

I just got mine for Christmas and was barely playing with it yesterday and once I figured how it worked, it was great. But when I just added 2-3 songs into it the mp3 player it said it was updating the library but it was taking awhile and I was in a hurry so before I had to leave, I just took the USB port out and I guess from there it messed up?



When I turn the mp3 player on it says it's initializing but it remains on "SANSA 240 1.0GB" and doesn't allow me to use any of it's functions/menu button and won't even turn off, so I'd have to take the battery out to do so. And when I plug it into the computer the mp3 player also goes to "SANSA 240 1.0GB" and my computer doesn't even detect a USB was connected.



I don't have a reciept, don't know where my uncle got it, and whatever it came in had already been thrown out so I was wondering if it's possible to fix it without having to return it/go through all that...



What is wrong with my mp3 player?myspace images





ok heres one thing you could do got to control panel, and then click audio devices, near the bottom it will say portable media devices, click there and it wil troubleshoot and will take you step by step onhow to get it to be detected, once that gets working, you can click the folders that pop up when you plug in your MP3, one might say Audible , if so click it and open up your music folder in the step you can drag and drop from folder to folder, after that you will see a strange symbol on the bottom of your screen that regularly isnt there, click it and if you clicked the right on it will say remove hardware safely, click you device once you find it and the click a button that says remove on the near bottom , and it will assure you that you can remove it with out messing up you MP3 player, when you want to turn off the MP3 player try to hold the off button down for a maximum of 10 seconds, i hope this helped

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this